We have some exciting news. Oxley has registered to access the Queensland State Schools’ eBooks Digital Library. All Oxley students are able to access this library and start reading now.
They can access a huge range of quality titles included all the Premier’s Reading Challenge recommended titles. The message below will help your child get started with a few simple directions.
- Visit this website and login using your child's MIS ID. You don't need a password Your child's class teacher will be able to give you the ID if your child doesn't already know it.
- Browse for a book you like and sample it first.
- If you really want to read it, then borrow it.
You may need to install software or apps on your personal computers or devices. All the information is in our eBook Digital Library.
Five things to know
- Please sample before you borrow. Only borrow the eBooks you want to read.
- No one else can borrow the same eBook at the same time.
- When you borrow it is for 7 days. You can return it earlier if you like. You can renew your loan if you need the book for longer.
- You can only borrow 10 eBooks at a time.
- If someone has borrowed a book you like, you can put it onto your wish list. Next time you log on, it will tell you if it's ready.