The Parents and Citizens (P&C) Association at Oxley State School consists of an active group of parents who work hard to fundraise for additional facilities and resources for the school. In 2021 the P&C:
- Made a contribution of $30 000 to the school to support curriculum, facilities and outdoor education
- Funded new removable tennis nets (using funds from 2019 Fete)
- Catered school events and special day lunches for our teachers
- Supported the school for under 8s day
- Contributed to grade 6 graduation celebrations and funding the Life Ed van
- Part Funded the school's Chaplain – enhancing student well-being
The P&C also operates the school Tuckshop, Oxley Swim School and Swimming Club.
General P&C meetings are held on Tuesday evenings of week 3 and 8 of every term, starting at 7.15pm in the school Resource Centre. All interested parents, caregivers and community members are welcome and encouraged to attend. Send us an email for more information. If you would like to become a P&C member, please complete the membership application form (PDF, 117 KB) and bring it with you to a meeting.
We are always in need of volunteers for Tuckshop, Swimming Club, Greening Group, our Fundraising events and other tasks. Let us know if you can get on board and help us share the load! All volunteers on school grounds need to be fully vaccinated against COVID19.
Keep up to date with what's happening on our Facebook page 'Oxley State School P&C Association' with information about upcoming events, online volunteer sign up forms and more.
|Greening Group||Becky Lochel|
|Swimming Working Group
(Friday night swim night)
|School Council - Parent Representatives||Lisa Collis and Rebecca Smith|
Please email the P&C for information about meetings, events or volunteering.